Friday, September 2, 2011

Whew!

Well, you may or may not have noticed the blog having a great deal of downtime. But never fear! Fairy Layers is not gone, not by a long shot. There are going to be a couple little changes around here: mostly background stuff. If you are just here for the reviews and the fairy tales, you shouldn't notice too much difference. Basically, I want this to be a fun place for you to find the books you want to read, and for this not to feel like a job to me. (Hey, I already got one of those!)

I hope to have a great many old and new recommendations for you as we head into the last stretch of the year.

I am also doing away with the advertisements, due to a general annoyance at advertising as a way of making money. There may be a paypal donate button; any income from that will go toward giveaways and blog maintenance.

Thanks for your patience, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment